Welcome to my advertisement thread!
I've been working on this server since 2013 (on and off) and really happy with some of the recent stuff being added into the game and I thought it's time for me to get some players on.
If you want to see how much progress has been done since I last hosted this server, look at my original thread from 2014 - most of the content has been removed / changed, loaded new maps/items etc:
Now, you may be asking yourselves what makes this server different from the hundreds of others already out there already? And I welcome your scepticism, providing a
brief outline of our goals and the comprehensive experience we aim to provide, something we haven't seen perfected in any other server until now!
• A perfect balance between PvP and Economy
• It's not your everyday OSRS server you get these days. Majority of bosses/content is all unique to this server
• 3 difficulties to select, 2 with there own benefits
• Solo dungeoneering (duo soon) - dungeon level and dungeoneering rewards
• Custom raids
• Many unique bosses with all different mechanics to keep you active
• Fully functional skills
• Trading Post system
• Looking for group system which is linked to the raid/dungeon system
• Unique achievements - easy, medium, hard and elite
• Custom quests
• Nice mix between some OSRS and newer revision items
Vangaurd - 95 slayer boss - has 2 forms
Team shop - spend points carefully
Ice Queen - the hardest boss on the server
Vanstrom Klause - final boss
Fully built in dungeoneering skill
Treus Dayth - heroic dungeon final boss
All skills work - nothing you haven't seen before...
[Looking for group]
Talk with your group completely seperate from clan chat
Boss drop viewer
Cape of masteries
End game gear/customs
After selecting Insne mode - upgradable whip (up to tier 90)
Soulsplit and Turmoil are purchasable from dungeoneering and augury/vigour as a drop from the Vampyre raid
Slayer shop - tier 80 weapons/defender available from completing slayer