Sussy's Introduction

Sussy

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to acknowledge that I'm not the best at introductions, but I'm excited to be here.

My online name is Sussy, and I'm the proud owner of a RSPS. My journey into coding began just five months ago, and it's been an incredible experience, especially with the support of my fantastic development team. Beyond the world of coding, I have a passion for designing and organizing Discord servers, though I admit I'm still learning the ropes with bots.

In my professional life, I wear a couple of different hats: I'm a Design Engineer for a heating and cooling company, and I'm also a dedicated full-time mom. In my leisure time, I enjoy playing golf. Admittedly, I'm not the best at it, but that doesn't dampen my enthusiasm for the game.

I'm particularly excited about everything RuneList is accomplishing. Although I'm new here, I've been thoroughly impressed by the community's dedication and the clean, user-friendly design of the platform. It's clear there's a lot of hard work behind the scenes, and I'm already loving the vibe of this community.

Looking forward to engaging more and learning from all of you!