Kings beat Golden Knights to remain perf

Demek

LAS VEGAS-- Cam Talbot made 37 saves, and the Los Angeles Kings won their 7th straight road video game to begin the season, 4-1 against the Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Field on Wednesday. Anze Kopitar scored his 400th NHL goal and had a help, and Adrian Kempe had an objective and an aid for the Kings, that swept a four-game journey. They have won six of their past seven games." It was the game we believed it would certainly be, " Los Angeles trainer Todd McLellan said. "I assumed early it was a boxing suit. Everyone was simply taking stabs and waiting on something to provide." privileged to rack up first, and I believe that's always a benefit against this group. And after that afterwards, checked fairly well. When we broke down we had exceptional goaltending, and all of that amounts to a possibility for success and heading to a win." William Karlsson scored, and Adin Hill made 29 saves for the Golden Knights, who have actually lost their previous 2 video games after winning 4 straight." I believed we played rather well for a bulk of the video game, " stated Vegas captain Mark Stone, who had an assist. "We simply sort of closed it down a bit, didn't actually have our legs. But adversity doesn't kill you Robin Lehner Jersey, it makes you more powerful." Kempe offered the Kings a 1-0 lead at 11:30 of the 2nd duration, touching in a rebound of Jordan Spence's shot for his 5th goal of the period. LAKVGK: Kempe bats puck out of air and into the web Trevor Moore racked up on a redirection of an additional Spence shot at 15:58 for a power-play goal to make it 2-0." We need to have been much better on the races and fights; that made a difference in the game, specifically on unique teams, " Golden Knights train Bruce Cassidy claimed. "They maintained pucks alive on their power play. They won a great deal of races to maintain it in our end on our power play. That was the difference in the game-- unique teams' second effort for L.A. was far better than our 2nd initiative. 5-on-5 game was fairly even, directly." Talbot quit all 19 shots he faced in the second." He had to tidy up some messes when we made errors, " McLellan claimed." tranquility. recognizes the momentum of a game. He got us some excellent whistles. Simply a very supporting consider the objective right currently." Pierre-Luc DuBois extended the cause 3-0 at 2:42 of the third period on the man-advantage, beating Hillside brief side after Kempe's tip attempt went vast and backfired off the end boards.Karlsson reduced it to 3-1 at 14:33, roof covering a wrist shot from the high port, yet Kopitar racked up No. 400 into a vacant web with 12 secs left for the 4-1 final." I didn't believe it was going to occur tonight, I figured I 'd provide it a go Matyas Sapovaliv Jersey, " Kopitar stated. "Memories such as this, you wish to get on the winning side of this. I believed we played a strong, solid video game tonight. It's obviously an excellent sensation to get both points."