RSPS Toplist Upgrade

Chanston

Hello RuneList members,

RuneList has been online for over two months now and we are proud to say our community is growing faster than ever! Not only is RuneList's member count exponentially rising, but more and more Runescape private servers are choosing us as their source to connect with players. As of today, RuneList can be found on the FIRST page for multiple top RSPS keywords and rising very quickly in others. Considering the amount of time we have existed.. we consider this a fantastic achievement for RuneList. This simply proves the amazing direction this community is headed and we are proud to have you as part of the next evolution of RSPS communities. 

What can be expected with the first major update of 2021?

Our team at RuneList strives to provide a consistently up-to-day platform to the Runescape private server community, so with that in mind you can expect to see some very exciting website improvements coming this year! In the coming weeks we will be introducing some new features to our RSPS toplist, including a Toplist Filter and Server Dashboard. Here server owners can find important analytics regarding your server listing's performance on RuneList. These will be some of the most in-depth analytics available to servers! One could say it resembles Google analytics, but for servers listed on RuneList. Along with this upgrade we are adding a Toplist Filter which will allow all users to easily filter servers listed on our toplist.

It is our hope with this update to bring more ease of use for users searching a RSPS, as well as provide more intuitive data to servers utilizing RuneList. We believe it is just as important for players to easily find a server as it is for a server to be able to track the metrics of their listing. We care about everyone having a better RSPS experience! 😉👍

What do you think about this update? Feel free to comment your opinions below

Keep up with more RuneList developments by following our Development Blog.

• Positive 1

I'm glad to see the progress on RuneList! It's barely possible to get hundreds of users right off the bat if you release a platform like this. All I can say is keep up the spirit you're currently having, keep improving and just don't stop. You'll get there RuneList, I'm sure! ❤️ 

• Positive 1

Awards / Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

So far this site is looking splendid. It's not every day you see review sites come along that have actual potential, I'm excited to see where Runelist goes. Like Nes said above, with the attitude of the team so far I see Runelist hitting the top charts in no time!

• Positive 1