Where Do You Watch TV Shows and Movies?

Shaun

My fiancée and daughter both love Disney, so we have Disney+. The platform contains all Disney and Pixar movies, including all of the Marvel and Star Wars movies. It even has all seasons and episodes of The Simpsons, and much, much more. I mostly use Netflix and Amazon Prime to watch TV shows and movies - currently waiting patiently for Netflix's season 2 of The Witcher, and Amazon Prime's Lord of the Rings TV show. There are movies out there I enjoy or sometimes like to go back and watch, but are not on any of the mentioned platforms, so on recherche occasions I utilize Popcorn Time, which is a multi-platform, free software BitTorrent client.

Awards / Achievements

There's way too many platforms to be subscribed to. I used to watch Netflix, but they add movies too slowly. Like I'll watch everything, and then I'll have to wait two weeks until they add something decent. That's why I mainly use free platforms like Filmix (RU Pirate Website) and Videocinema HD, which is a mobile app.

Best Regards,

Silvernova
RuneList Sr. Moderator

11 minutes ago, SilverNova said:

There's way too many platforms to be subscribed to. I used to watch Netflix, but they add movies too slowly. Like I'll watch everything, and then I'll have to wait two weeks until they add something decent. That's why I mainly use free platforms like Filmix (RU Pirate Website) and Videocinema HD, which is a mobile app.

Filmix looks like a decent website. Are the voices/subtitles also in Russian?

Edited by Shaun

Awards / Achievements

5 hours ago, Shaun said:

Filmix looks like a decent website. Are the voices/subtitles also in Russian?

Most of the times it is just a voice-over the English audio. It is a bit annoying at first to hear a person saying something in English and then in Russian, but you get used to it.

Best Regards,

Silvernova
RuneList Sr. Moderator

On 4/3/2021 at 4:54 AM, SilverNova said:

Wonder who told u about cinema ;)

OT:

Disney+ And Cinema HD

• Positive 1