Pro+ membership

Vampyre

Hey 👋 I wanted to talk about the pro+ membership rank. I know it’s priced for 24.99/month but I would like to know what kind additions that rank has. I also wanted to suggest some ideas for it so it can be added to the pro+

️Website Link on player profile not tread view. 

️Has 1 ad added to a new 8 different rotating footer advertisement. These are small banners the height is 10px so in total it takes up 80px of footer. 

️ Are able to create groups

Edited by Vampyre

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestions! We will look at the possibilities. 
PRO+ currently offers a highlighted spot on the toplist to stand out a bit more. You can also get a free custom animated banner made by one of our designers (once every 3 months of membership). There are some more "smaller" benefits, which can also be viewed here (scoll down and click the spoiler)

PRO+ members can have/give:
- 10 reputation per day (5 for PRO, 3 for regular members)
- Ability to bump their own forum thread once per 12 hours (1/24h for PRO, 1/48 for regular members)
- Ability to bump their own marketplace store once per 24 hours (1/48h for PRO, regular members can't bump up their store)
- Permission to upload a animated profile picture
- Ability to use external emoji on discord

We're always open for suggestions on more benefits, so i'll take your suggestions seriously. 🙂 

2 hours ago, Vampyre said:

Are able to create groups

What do you mean with groups? And whats the benefit of creating group?

2 hours ago, Vampyre said:

Website Link on player profile not tread view. 

A website link displayed where exactly?

Thanks once again.

• Positive 1

Best Regards,

Sander
RuneList Manager

• 3 years later...

If you want to get professional help in writing lab reports, then https://writepaper.com/write-my-lab-report can help you with that. Pleasant prices and experienced professionals - this service has everything you need. Paying for the labor of writers, you are guaranteed to get the best performance without errors and plagiarism. So if you need help from someone experienced, then make sure you visit this site.