Setup

Setup

Hi, I've been lurking here for a little while, so I figured I'd make an introduction finally:

My name is Setup, 21 years old, and currently studying Japanese and web development programming. My goals are to create open minded web apps that help assist others with their daily tasks, and I want to become fluent in Japanese. I usually get along with most people, so feel free to reach out and start a conversation with me. Hope to see some of you around 🙂

• Positive 2

Awards / Achievements

On 3/16/2021 at 6:57 PM, Setup said:

Hi, I've been lurking here for a little while, so I figured I'd make an introduction finally:

My name is Setup, 21 years old, and currently studying Japanese and web development programming. My goals are to create open minded web apps that help assist others with their daily tasks, and I want to become fluent in Japanese. I usually get along with most people, so feel free to reach out and start a conversation with me. Hope to see some of you around 🙂

Ayyy, welcome to RuneList! Glad to have you with us! ❤️ 

Best Regards,

Silvernova
RuneList Sr. Moderator

On 3/19/2021 at 2:10 PM, Domain said:

Hey Setup!

Welcome, i think i saw you playing Zaros? 😄 

Yeah, I played Zaros for a little bit. Now, I'm moved on to working for Near-Reality as a Website Developer and re-structuring how their site works 🙂

Awards / Achievements

17 hours ago, Setup said:

Yeah, I played Zaros for a little bit. Now, I'm moved on to working for Near-Reality as a Website Developer and re-structuring how their site works 🙂

Awesome! Would be cool if you somehow share some progress now and then 🙂 

Awards / Achievements

4 hours ago, Nes said:

Awesome! Would be cool if you somehow share some progress now and then 🙂 

I've been sharing some of my progress on the N-R discord 🙂

Here's something I've posted in the discord's #behind-the-scenes channel, however currently I'm just making some small additions/changes to the existing site.

Spoiler

56bb9b10f0032941375c2821b5b86ad3.png

Edited by Setup

Awards / Achievements