Just Nima

RageGFX

Hello everyone! 

Glad to have been invited to the community. I go by Nima, I mostly do design work when i'm not grinding on OSRS.
I do like to dabble in some RSPS communities. Mostly I just enjoy being apart of the community and here with all kinds
of different people making friends etc. 

Comment, tell me a lil about you let's talk 🙂

-Nima

• Positive 1

Hello Nima!

Welcome to RuneList. I'd love to see a bunch of your graphics.
You can start an marketplace store here, so you can sell your services 🙂

Awards / Achievements

Nice to meet you, NIma! 

It's always great to have another designer in this community and I'm excited to see what kind of past work you've done! 
Me myself am a server owner, for both EradicationX & Zolak. Currently they're both under development, where EradicationX is aimed to come out of development the 25th of May, we've upgraded the cache from 742 to 901. Zolak however, is going to be under heavy development for a couple more months before I introduce a closed beta! 

Be sure to do what Domain recommended as it's always nice to have different options to choose from when it comes to Graphic Design, considering every designer has their own style!

Welcome to RuneList, hope to talk more!

Hi Nima! Feels great to have another designer in our ranks 😊

Hope you enjoy your stay here at RuneList!

Best Regards,

Silvernova
RuneList Sr. Moderator

Hey Nima! Welcome to RuneList.

I'm happy to see more graphic designers joining lately!

I love art and would say I have a good eye for design myself, but I'm definitely no pro with design software. 

However, I do know how to design a custom map! 

In other news.. I don't play games much anymore, but I've always kept up with RSPS. 🙂 

8 hours ago, Sadie said:

Nice to meet you, NIma! 

It's always great to have another designer in this community and I'm excited to see what kind of past work you've done! 
Me myself am a server owner, for both EradicationX & Zolak. Currently they're both under development, where EradicationX is aimed to come out of development the 25th of May, we've upgraded the cache from 742 to 901. Zolak however, is going to be under heavy development for a couple more months before I introduce a closed beta! 

Be sure to do what Domain recommended as it's always nice to have different options to choose from when it comes to Graphic Design, considering every designer has their own style!

Welcome to RuneList, hope to talk more!

Thank you! I actually posted some of my past work in the marketplace after making this post. Hopefully it’s likeable. I’m getting back into my design work a little more heavily now. 

20 hours ago, Shaun said:

Welcome to RuneList! 

Thank you brother 

On 5/11/2021 at 3:20 AM, Nes said:

Hey dude! Hope to see you around posting your work. 🙂

NES you know you will lol it’s good to see you again.