Moo!

Moo

Hello, I'm Moo. I have a small list of hobbies and I use them to make people happy. One of those hobbies is 2D Graphic Design that I've been teaching myself to do whenever I'm bored, but have been practicing since I was like 16-ish and now I'm 24, but haven't gotten much better :D.

I'm here today because I love private servers. Rune-Server is such an old community the website layout/design is so outdated; I know there's a bunch of other communities out there like Rune Locus, but this one's fresh out of the box and I wanted to hop on the Hype Train as well. Recently, I've been screwing around, trying to relearn what I used to be able to do so well; making forum signatures like I used to. But for now, I am creating wallpapers using in-game images on whatever games I play, including private servers, and then manipulating it either with my own resources or 3rd party sources like Google Images, etc... to make it 'my own' in a sense. 

Below is a wallpaper I created recently. It's also the same cover photo on my profile, but this is a whole wide view. 

I'd also like to add that I'm really big into HD osrs private servers. I am currently playing Alora & Asteria. And then for low detail servers I play, Previse, Near-Reality, and will soon start on 09Scape. I'm not advertising any servers here, but those are the ones I enjoy personally as of yet, but I used to play on a server called Alotic, the original Soul Split 3 by Pim, and the original Battle-Scape by Palidino that had over 8,000 players during its initial release.

Apart from that, I'm no one important or recognizable. Just a Music Bot on Discord, with human emotions, and no voice or image to declare "real". I'm also a professional at listening. And have a strong record in positive customer service :D. 

Untitled25.png

Nice to meet you, Moo!

2D designs sure look interesting, the concept reminds me a lot of abstract art, which could very possibly be similar or inspired by one another? Not sure, but sure is a good sight to the eye to see something different for a change, as most people tend to go for 3D. Will be sure to let you know if I decide to want a signature of my own in the future!

I'm also very happy that someone finally took initiative to build a new up-to-date RuneScape Community, for the reasons you said, Rune-Server is dead and has been for quite a long time. Sadly RuneList don't have the numbers yet, but I'm sure they'll come around eventually and hopefully take over as the leading community forum. 

Hopefully we'll talk more soon, welcome! 

9 hours ago, Sadie said:

Nice to meet you, Moo!

2D designs sure look interesting, the concept reminds me a lot of abstract art, which could very possibly be similar or inspired by one another? Not sure, but sure is a good sight to the eye to see something different for a change, as most people tend to go for 3D. Will be sure to let you know if I decide to want a signature of my own in the future!

I'm also very happy that someone finally took initiative to build a new up-to-date RuneScape Community, for the reasons you said, Rune-Server is dead and has been for quite a long time. Sadly RuneList don't have the numbers yet, but I'm sure they'll come around eventually and hopefully take over as the leading community forum. 

Hopefully we'll talk more soon, welcome! 

I like you, you're really nice :D. So on the internet, sometimes you can find "renders" of your favorite things that come out in a transparent background, so that when you want to use it, it's really made to be used outside the box. Some people search something like "Runescape renders" or "Anime renders" or "renders" of their favorite games, etc. If that doesn't bring good results than getting more specific with what you want is key when you're looking for a specific look on your ideas.

So in that particular wallpaper, I had one background layout already which was the screenshot I took in the game I was playing. But I had to duplicate that background so that I could drop the car out of the background noise manually, (which is what people do when they create renders), to make sure that it's 100% transparent and that you won't see any remaining parts of the wall or the road as an example to the concept of rendering, just filtering the object(s) from the background. And then bam. 

That's just one aspect of 2D work that's incredibly fun for me. I'm not the greatest at rendering. I think people who have access to photoshop have the advantage compared to me with rendering object(s). But I certainly make do with what I have, and kill it the best way I can.

Your words are encouraging. If I can get good enough to make signatures again, I will gladly make you one indefinitely. And free!

6 hours ago, Nes said:

Welcome, moo!

Hi, Nes! Nice to meet you!

3 hours ago, Array said:

Welcome to RuneList, Moo! 

Thanks Array, nice to meet you!

2 hours ago, Sander said:

Welcome to RuneList Moo!
Im glad you joined 🙂 

I am glad too Sander, the forums look so pretty. I love the "Cyan" or "Turquoise" color. Makes me want to roll on the floor all over mud with the biggest happiest possible smile I can give!

1 hour ago, Domain said:

Welcome Moo! 😄

Thanks Domain! Nice to meet you!

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Welcome to RuneList, we are happy to have you be a part of the community. See you around! 

Thanks for the welcome! >:] I'll be glad to spread my moo-abouts throughout this community! See you O/

• Positive 1

30 minutes ago, SilverNova said:

Welcome Moo! Your name really reminds me of this video, haha 

Keep your Moo's about you. How's your Moo-day today? Happy Mooooo! I'll see you at the Mooooovies, right at full Moooooooon. Moooooooo to you to, Sir! Moo'ing my lawn today if you know what I mean. I heard couples Moooo in bed sometimes! 

^=^

• Positive 1

On 5/12/2021 at 8:54 AM, Nima said:

Mooooo lol I like moo moos 😅 welcome to the community brother 

My hugs are free. Of course, I'll pickpocket my fee :D

17 hours ago, Moo said:

My hugs are free. Of course, I'll pickpocket my fee 😄

lol well you are welcome to my pockets 😛 glad to have you with us Moo